With both micro and macro settings, this microscope lets you see everything from butterfly wings to plant cell walls.
- Kid-friendly microscope with real power
- Both micro and macro settings
- Explore objects from 40 to 400 times their actual size
- Super-clear images at every level
- Pivoting die-cast metal base with high-impact plastic body
- Soft textured handgrips
- Flexible, 360-degree rotating eyepiece
- Precision ground metal lenses with optical quality glass
- Lenses are interchangeable with most standard, research-quality microscopes
- Independent light source focuses beam on (or through) the specimen
- Lens bulbs are easy to replace
- 2 month manufacturer's warranty
- Five vials of remarkable specimens to examine
Five prepared slides: two insect cross sections, two plant cross-sections and one slide with a real 900-year old, Peruvian mummy wrap!
- Measuring beaker
- Blank slides for collecting your own specimens
- Experiment booklet
Learning Resources Prepared Slides Combination Set, 48 Specimens
Wing of Locust, Hair of Dog... A recipe from the Elizabethan Cable Food Network? No, just a couple of samples from our collection of (48) specimens preserved for your classroom examination, with (4) well-labeled specimens on each of (12) standard-size slides.
You get animal, plant, insect, textile, and pollen and spore specimens, including camel hair, camellia leaf, plant louse, fruit fly, fern spore, bee wing, nylon, wool, lily pollen, bamboo shoot, goldfish scale, and three dozen more, including our homonymic favorite, hare hair.
Grades three and up.